Senin, 30 Maret 2009

just memory

This night while I sit in carpet and to look at tester’s and walls my bed room witness by house lizard and to accompany bolster and voice needle watch.
I’m to remember returned memory past time we still in junior high school time that. You always smile if to meet I’m and memory that the most impression that is time’s we exactly to examination. Semester, we always another to ask above that answer the question at every semester particular semester in 3rd class. We always untrue teacher once when I to ask teacher about my Question broken (electro) at time Mr. Wid to look for answer this opportunity we use for whine and alhamdulillah successful.
At time EBTANAS we to still like that but method we change, because teacher from other school method we another ask that answer with using eraser and that successful too. Every lesson EBTANAS answer we always some till’s amount value denim and ijasah we same.
Like this my profession not yet sleeping that is to listen walk girl, to day dream, to fantasy and remitted past time in junior high school to till my eyes sleepy and to night begin to embrace.

From:
Cancer Girl

0 komentar: