Senin, 02 Maret 2009

WITHIUT YOU

No I can’t forget this evening
Or your face as you were be leaving
But I guess that’s just the way
The story goes

You always smile but in your eyes
You sorrow show, yes it shows

No I can’t forget this tomorrow
When I thing of all my sorrow’s
When I had you there but then I let you go
And now it’s only fair that
I should let you know

I can’t life
If living is without you

WHENEVER YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES

I need to know
That I’m in your world, which I’m in your world, baby
And I’ve glottal know

That I’m in your heart no
Metter where you are
Wherever you go, oh baby

I hear you saying that you love me
I feel you touch me in the night
But that don’t mean that I mean something, in your life baby

Whenever you close your eyes
I want it to be my face that you see
When you got to sleep at night
Whenever you dream, I want to know
That you’re dreaming of me

So hard to know
Wish I could read your mind
And see in your heart

Am I there, the way you’re there with me?
You’re every where with me
Whenever you go, oh baby
Before I give my world completely
And lay my heart down on the line

I need to know it’s me you need
In your life, baby

Don’t you know I’m so in love?
With you, baby
But I need to know how deep
Your love is for me

0 komentar: